We are passionate software developers who want to bring Healthcare Software into the 21st century. We are Agile, both SCRUM and Kanban. We are independent. We are tinkerers. We are thought provoking.
And we are looking for you to join our team as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
– A startup atmosphere with low hierarchies
– Team spaces, which include enough space for your ideas, as well as space for you, your equipment, and your team
– Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud
– Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software craftspeople in Tampa
– Free drinks and other amenities
– Privately organized team events
– Treadmill desks and adjustable height desks
– Work in an office with breath-taking views of Tampa Bay
– A competitive salary and a matching 401 (k)
-You ensure the quality of our server software and websites.
– You write and execute appropriate test plans with a high automation rate in accordance with technical risks and the intended use of the products.
– You balance manual tests and automation tests.
– You work closely with the development team and the product owners.
– You identify issues effectively.
– You document, handle, and verify bugs.
– At least 2 years’ experience in the field of test automation
– Solid experience in software quality assurance practices, processes, and tools
– Good knowledge of common test methodologies: integration tests, regression tests, performance tests, and security test.
– Hands-on experience in test automation practices and tools (backend, RESTful, or server-based)
– Good understanding of agile QA methodologies and the SCRUM software development life cycle (SDLC)
– Hands-on experience with JIRA
– Knowledge of continuous delivery and Docker-based QA processes
– Ability to identify, mitigate and communicate project risks
– Think outside the box to come up with new ideas and testing solutions
– Know-how about continuous improvement
– Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills